The good signs:
- he got jealous when I mentioned that I went out to dinner with another guy last weekend when he was too busy to have a date with me
- then he tried to convince me that the other guy is a tool and how much better he is
- we still talk on the phone for hours, a couple times a week
- he's as funny and charming as ever
- And the big one... when I asked if he was dating anyone else, I received an incredulous "No."
The bad signs:
- I haven't seen him in about 2 weeks, because we've both had our weekends full.
That wouldn't bother me as much, except I think he may have been sliiiightly busier than I. Regardless, we were talking about making plans last night. He's free Saturday, I'm not, due to a family 30th birthday party. I'm free Friday, he's not, due to an engagement party of a friend. I'm so frustrated! I miss him, and I'm afraid of the old saying - out of sight, out of mind. We've still been talking plenty so I shouldn't be worried, but I'm starting to wonder if we're ever going to go out again, and if he's going to start to lose interest. And I don't want to move into the Friend Zone.
Hopefully something will be figured out this weekend... at least lunch, please!!! Please?