I have been very good this year. I have been punctual and passionate at work, paid my bills on time, acted with kindness towards strangers, provided support for my family and friends, lost 20lbs and repeatedly walked away from impulse purchases for stuff I do not need. This is what I want for Christmas.
- A ban on sweatpants in public.
- Health care reform that helps those who really need it.
- Eyeliner and mascara that won't give me racoon eyes. Ever.
- Phish Phood that is high in protein and fiber, and low in calories and fat.
- A sophisticated man who will take me to the symphony, cook me dinner and take charge in the bedroom.
- A quick and effective resolution in the Middle East that will allow us to bring all our soldiers home.
- A NCAA Basketball Championship for my college team
- Skiing in powder in Vermont.
- More awesome music from Kings of Leon, Phoenix and Devendra Banhart
- More Lady Gaga and less Taylor Swift.
- The Boucheron Le Quatre ring. With the diamonds.
PS: The chocolate-raspberry macaroons on the side table in the hall are for you.