May 11, 2010

Back from hiatus.

Over the past couple of months, there hasn't been any time for blogging. Let's just say the recession hit a bit close to home, and when you do what you gotta do... sometimes that means paying the bills and not having the time for much else.

Good news is I've gotten good news, and without going into detail, let's just say working seven days a week is no longer a necessity. So I'm excited to have free time again to go out with friends, visit the fam in CT and of course, get back to this little web log of mine.

Coming up next, a lesson learned in a few very frugal months: The best drugstore beauty products right now!

Cheers,
Hayley

2 comments:

engagement rings Dublin said...

How do you not now work 7 days a week, do share. From Engagement Rings

NYC Party Girls said...

Very cute post! I added you to my blog roll! I’m sad I missed the blog block party though!