August 05, 2008

Just Wastin' Time...

A. Attached or Single? Single and on the prowl ;-)

B. Best Friend? Betsy, since 7th grade, and my kitten Butterscotch.

C. Cake or pie? Cake - one that I baked

D. Day of choice? Saturday

E. Essential item? lip gloss - never leave home without it

F. Favorite color? changes all the time, but right now, sky blue

G. Gummy bears or worms? worms!

H. Home town? Westport

I. Favorite indulgence? extravagant pedicures

J. January or July? July - firecrackers, watermelon, bikinis and sailing!

K. Kids? are cute up to an hour

L. Life isn’t complete without? laughter

M. Marriage date? Long way away at this point, but I'd like a July wedding

N. Number of brothers and sisters? I'm one of five!

O. Oranges or Apples? apples - Granny Smith!

P. Phobias? loneliness

Q. Quotes? Never let schooling interfere with your education. - Mark Twain

R. Reasons to smile? It's a beautiful summer night!

S. Season of choice? SUMMER

T. Tag 5 people: I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet and is as bored as me!

U. Unknown fact about me? I'm allergic to all furry things except my own cat

V. Vegetable? broccoli sauteed in garlic!

W. Worst habit? biting my nails when I'm stressed out

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Wow, x-ray... creative choice.

Y. Your favorite food? fruit salad

Z. Zodiac sign? scorpio

No comments: