Thank you so much to everyone who responded with advice for my big first date. Without being, as Carrie would put it, "emotionally slutty," here are some highlights:
- My outfit: red silk deep-V cami, brown cashmere cardigan, super-dark Seven jeans, black leather 4-inch peep-toes, big crystal pendant (prettier than it sounds), pearl studs, and brown/gold trim clutch.
- We went out for dinner at Legal Seafoods, hence the more casual choice in outfit. We planned on going to a movie afterwards, but...
- ...we sat talking at the restaurant for almost four hours!
- The stuffed shrimp was outstanding.
- He has great manners, was a total gentleman and of course, picked up the check.
We had such a great time... I haven't had a night like this in a long time, where a four-hour dinner passes in what feels like 20 minutes. Or when the guy walks me to my car, and I get butterflies wondering if he's going to kiss me.
Great night :-D
I know I've been MIA lately, but with starting a new job at work, things have been a bit hectic. I recently went to Key West as well, and will have to do an update on that. Be back soon!