December 20, 2009

Not Much of an Excuse

The past six weeks have been rather insane, as cliche as that sounds. I had an intense bout of the flu, then a few crazy-busy weeks at work and at play, and just when I was ready to get back into the blogging about two weeks ago, my brother-in-law had a stroke. At age 30. Needless to say it was a stressful time, compounded with the added chores and errands of the holiday season.

So while my apology for an unexplained month-plus leave of absence is probably both unnecessary and ineffective, all I can say is my free time has been replenished and my inspiration renewed, so I'm ready to get back in the swing of things.

Coming up: What I hope will stay in the '00s, what I want to continue past 2010, and the best way to entertain yourself in a snowstorm.

No comments: