September 08, 2008

Just Grabbed from Gap

My favorite kind of clothing is the transition piece, because I love accessorizing, and accessories make or break the season-appropriateness of any outfit. Below are some pieces I just ordered from gap.com, for under $70, and how I'll wear them when they come in this week, and next month as well.

Jersey Shirtdress in Plymouth Rock, $26.99
Wear it now: bright flats and my Paris houndstooth summer scarf
Wear it later: knee-high boots as shown, or tights and heels


Pintucked Silk Cami in Plymouth Rock, $9.99
Wear it now: on its own with jeans and sandals
Wear it later: under a tweed jacket (the rough fabric makes a great contrast to the silk)


Pleated Belt Dress in Chocolate Brown, $26.99
see Jersey Shirtdress


Satin-Placket Dress in Anthracite, $24.99
Wear it now: with sandals or metallic flats
Wear it later: over an Oxford, or under a cropped cardigan, with heels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These dresses are simply gorgeous. Last weekend, I too got a nice one from Gap.